Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

You got me deadpool, you got me there at the first last panel (pg.19)

Man, I was expecting this to be trash, but this was funnier than 99% of Western Deadpool comics, and props to the scanlator for that fakeout.

Dex-chan lover
Well well, looks like those western guys really want to slowly slip in their western influence to "americanize" oh sorry, "globalize" their audience... If this manages to turn out to be a hit with the audiences and a clear demand is seen, what could possibly go wrong?

I'll admit, they picked the right marvel character for this and the mangaka artist is on point to draw people in. God forbid if they picked Captain Marvel, Ms. Marvel or those kids from the New New Warriors...

Dex-chan lover
Dammit Dead Pool you became that one hero with the random spin off, and now you will never make it as a steady in the main comics!

holy shit the scanlators here popped off. never would i have thought that the credits page would be used for comedic effect lmao

also did he really reference i love you 3000 in the raws??? damn. either way thanks for translating :D

Somehow I can imagine Gin/Joseph Joestar's VA voicin Deadpool if this gets animated. Or just have Ryan Reynolds do it himself. It works either way lmao

@omimon same lmao
@Rizkid1412 I dunno man, does Voltes V, Gundam series, Code Geass & other mecha anime count?
@zalagires Its Deadpool were talkin here. Ofc he'd do that lmao

How exactly is one supposed to feel after reading this? I’m confused but I love the fourth wall breaking that relates to the manga side of things

Those last pages

"Same, but different"
🙃
1653872331576762570.jpg

More shonen jump roast aint that bad🤣

When he say it took 3day to draw it, i just go back to that page instanly,and feel weird, like why i doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread