Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Since this is shounen, I wouldn`t be surprise if Deadpool get a few heroines had a crush on him

Just remember him, about this
tenor.gif

LOL

Fed-Kun's army
im suprized it was loki and not dio considering that the va for dio and dp from the dp anime are the same guy

Supporter
@Danila Loki's sexuality is Loki. In Norse lore, he (along with several others) can change between sexes. Loki typically does so for his MANY pranks. Seriously, check out how Sleipnir came about. Who has existed in Marvel Universe. He might not be gay, but he definitely isn't heterosexual. Pranksexual?

Dex-chan lover
Deadpool and off-brand spider gwen vs professional horse fucker?

Meh why not

Aggregator gang
Some of the jokes are hilarious, but I really wish they'd tone down on his fourth wall breaks and jokes, Deadpool barely has any lines that aren't jokes, if any at all. It's kind of exhausting, which sucks because when the jokes land, they're really funny. I really wish Deadpool's identity didn't become so tied with 4th wall breaks.

Fed-Kun's army
that girl's face when he received autograph with author's signature...priceless, very axis cult sign up form vibe there

she's dead...inside, he just murdered her hopes and dreams

Fed-Kun's army
I thought the off-brand spidergirl's introduction was similar to the introductions of the different spidermen from Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. Solid reference.

It would have been amazing if they collab with the spiderman fake red one

Dex-chan lover
Cute, but still isnt doing it for me just yet. Hes still focusing way too much on the 4th wall breaking to the point where it felt cheap and empty, instead of it being just another aspect of his character that like the way he usually does.

Still hoping that this will get better tho.

Not the spiderman he needs, but the one he deserves
4th wall breaks are on point
the matrix dodge was a bit too cliched for deadpool
Loki? when did he snak out of the TVA?

Users who are viewing this thread