Deadpool: Samurai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
I do hope the Samurai Squad is more than just Spider-man stuff knockoffs, cause Sunfire is crying right now poor dude.

Dex-chan lover
@Star_Platinum_Za_Warudo @Toloran I wouldnt say so. For the most part Deadpool's stories are usually pretty coherent, with the random goofy 4th wall breaking gimmick simply being flavourings rather than the main focus of the narrative like this one is.

Dex-chan lover
Never in my life i would expect to see THE VENOM poses as a cute, petite japanese idol.

Jesus

Dex-chan lover
This story isnt even trying to disguise that it is a stupid cash grab spin off... AND I LOVE IT.

Sometimes you need to throw subtlety out the window and just go full ape.

Sakura Spider's design is surprisingly well made, she could totally make the official rooster of the spider family.

Dex-chan lover
VENOM IS A FUCKING IDOL LET'S FUCKING GO 10/10 MANGA OF THE YEAR.

Also, of course Cap is the only one who attends Deadpool's party, he's so damn pure.

I see a pattern here.
Spider girl-chan
Venom idol-chan
hm... I can't wait for Green Goblin-chan, Loli Ock-chan and etc etc.

Dex-chan lover
I love how this chapter managed to imply that a) when Groot texts he STILL says "I am Groot", b) Captain America travelled all the way to Japan for a welcome party, c) and also paid the $600,000 entrance fee, d) AND would've kissed deadpool if he didn't have a significant other

Also the idea of a venom idol strikes me as HELLA cool

Dex-chan lover
Man, Cap is such a nice guy. Even to Deadpool of all people.

Idol Venom tho. This must secretly be a romcom where Deadpool has a harem of Spider-man characters turned into waifus.

Dex-chan lover
@R-Mod
Ruined?
My dude they gave her an upgrade.

@Tersione
Having Cap act like an all around wholesome nice guy is such a nice change of pace from .... well what Marvel has done to him.

iu

@salanates

Its a shonen manga so of course there has to be waifus for the MCs harem.

Users who are viewing this thread