Deaimon - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Sea Bream at Spring's Dawn

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much for the chapter...

Someone, bonk me! Sorry but I can't help seeing that outing as a date! Be more mature nagomu, you acted like a kid so much that it felt like similar-age couple went to amusement park! Heck, even itsuka was calmer than you!throwing air

sigh
You guys might understand if the words father-daughter in this chapter were switched with boyfriend-girlfriend. Their chemistry was just that smooth. Sorry if my rant sounds too cringe, but i need some sugar outlet here😑

Last edited:

Someone, bonk me! Sorry but I can't help seeing that outing as a date! Be more mature nagomu, you acted like a kid so much that it felt like similar-age couple went to amusement park! Heck, even itsuka was calmer than you!throwing air

sigh
You guys might understand if the words father-daughter in this chapter was switched with boyfriend-girlfriend. Their chemistry was just that smooth. Sorry if my rant sounds too cringe, but i need some sugar outlet here😑
How many bonks ya want? Just think that two kids having fun, cause i never want it to become like that.
Happy that Itsuka stops chasing her memories with father, realise that her now family will always be there with her

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

sigh
You guys might understand if the words father-daughter in this chapter were switched with boyfriend-girlfriend. Their chemistry was just that smooth. Sorry if my rant sounds too cringe, but i need some sugar outlet here😑
Mind if I throw up a little?

Users who are viewing this thread