Dear Future You - Vol. 1 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Aaah please don't let him get in trouble!! Those guys are such assholes, honestly

Aggregator gang
Noooo! Even if she'd be embarrassed knowing she was recorded and mocked, make those dudes SUFFER. More than what you already did, SUFFER MORE~~~!

Double-page supporter
Why oh why oh why do they never do the smart thing in these comics and tell the reason why they do something like that? Would get those 3 scumbags into real trouble with it, but noo, gotta stay quiet and create trouble for himself... Yeah, the screen of the phone cracked - the phone will still work, just the screen is cracked, all the evidence is in there...

Aggregator gang
Right, right, he doesn't want to get her involved by bringing her up, mhm, makes sense.
Except he also heard him bragging about taking videos of girls in the restroom and that is very punch-worthy. Fuck off forced plot developments.

Noooo, cliff! Even though we all know what's gonna happen.... But still this manga is one that makes me want to learn Korean.😆

;-; every time. in every manga ive ever read with this kind of situation they say nothing. every. damn. time.

I dont understand those students' logic srsly.. "eh this fight is serious" then be like "they're fucked up" like, OFC IT WAS A SERIOUS ISSUE PEOPLE, THEY BOTH WOULDN'T REACH THAT "FUCKED UP" POINT YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT IF YOU GUYS HAD THE TINIEST CELLS LEFT IN YOU GUYS' BRAIN TO PREVENT ANY FURTHER DAMAGE THE MOMENT ONE OF YOU GUYS SAW ONE OF THOSE STUDENTS FIGHTING HAD SHOWN ANY KIND OF INJURY.

....aaaand here i forgot that this is shoujo drama.

Ps. Im more scared if this is closer to reality....do us humanity nowadays actually really that slow at handling these kinda situations?

wth lmao the students there must be dumb. im pissed off, this is one of the bad plot

Users who are viewing this thread