Dear Future You - Vol. 1 Ch. 24

Lol I’m just waiting till she’s so far in the future that she sees their future kids that’ll be so cute 🥰

Dex-chan lover
Well, blond guy seems pretty decent so far (and he's kind of an airhead, too?). Let's see where this goes XD. Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
Ah Siwon is cute in his own way... and both as kids, too adorable!! :> But yeh main couple all the way!

Oh, the guys in disciplinary measures were disciplined with disciplinary measures? I'm sure the measures with which they were disciplined were only disciplinary measures! OO:
^^" Yup, maybe it's just me but I think that those words were used way too many times within a short conversation... The bit with the new guy's baseball-spaceout was also kind of like, really rubbing it in. ^^" Maybe this story was always like that and I'm only noticing now?

Did anyone else notice how similar the dark-haired friends of the blonds look like over there? o_O The bully's friend just has long, straight hair and the new guy's friend's got curls. They're brothers in my headcanon now, lol. :'D

Dex-chan lover
Siwon is really adorable and i like him but he just has no place in this as a romantic rival, maybe as baseball rival......

Users who are viewing this thread