Dear Future You

Oh my gosh!! They are so cute!! And super smart. I specialy like the way their relationship is progressing. I guess the bullies are going to became their friends I dont know why.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! This is my favorite webtoon and I can't thank you enough for updating! Lots of love, please keep up the good work!

Ty for translating!! <33 i’m sure it’s a lot of work, but you guys did a really good job!

I dont get why people even bully people so much just because the person doing better than they did before. some people just love stirring trouble, maybe ilho shouldve just crack his head 😒 so he could be done with it

super sweet, cute, fluffy, i cant stop smiling. 😍😍😍😍 kang il-ho is the best!!

THIS WEBTOON IS SO CUTEEEE ⁺◟( ᵒ̴̶̷̥́ ·̫ ᵒ̴̶̷̣̥̀ )

I CRIED SO MUCH OMG i mean i felt what Kang Ilho experienced, I know how hurt it is knowing your parent died and kept thinking that's your fault, damn Ilho please just marry this girl who tried so hard for you damn it I wanna cri forever

This Han siwon guy is nice.👍
I thought it would go typical shoujo route with him warning Kang ilho to stay away from byeolnim.
Thank you siwon for believing our sweet baby ilho 😭

I really like this. The main characters are likeable, already have a positive relationship, and they both have good mental fortitude. These chapters pass by so fast. I hope to see more of how their friendship and relationship progresses. They are very cute. The art is nice too and it is simple and not too flashy, perfect for the slice of life genre.

I checked the raws and it's been almost a year since they uploaded a new chapter. I did some diging and found the authors blog https://blog.naver.com/wjdrka30
I google translated it so it might not be completly correct. But from what I understood, they had a rough year and their father (not sure ?) died of leukemia after a long battle.
But they didn't give up on the webtoon, they just need time, which is completlely understandable.
Sorry for my bad english

This is a very good manga to read, lots of fluffiness and tense moments that makes you really want to cry. I hope they start going out much sooner than in her dreams.

:DDD

Users who are viewing this thread