Dear My Friend (Promo)

Qy

Group Leader
This chapter is already on here under the same name.

Why does this promotional oneshot keep showing up in the updated comics? You know, I liked what I read of the novel, but now that the novel is nothing but dead links, I'm bitter. Stop rubbing it in!

Edit: Nvm, another translator came through. I was finally able to read enough to be bored of it and get it off my mind. Without the pretty artwork, the story's fairly basic with love triangles and shiz, and there's no real faceslapping for the crappy friend, not often. It was their dynamic that I wanted to read it for, but it was secondary to the naive clueless MC's capture targets, so interest was lost. The novel "I'm Done Being Your Best Friend" seems to be more what I'm looking for.

Why are you a novel????????!!!!!!!!!! Why are you a Oneshot!!!!!!!!!!???????????
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

this is just cute like really cute please bring out more chapters i am begging you UwU

her eyes look empty on the cover and it’s creeping me out lmao

on another note, I wish this wasn’t just a promo...if anyone finds out that this has been picked up by someone, maybe on a different website, please notify meeeee

Users who are viewing this thread