Dear NOMAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 14.6 - Epilogue: Dear Friend

I REALLY needed this episode , good to see them talking on that scene and that they met again after reincarnation :) , bazu playing with her was hilarious.
Thanks a lot for the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
"I still wanted to talk to you, but you know I quit the society.."
IF SHE STILL WANTED TO KEEP THE CONNECTION, SHE WOULDN'T HAVE QUIT THE DAMN SOCIETY!!
Ffs, I liked the ending, but, at least put some good logic on the after story..
It's the little details that matter, If something doesn't make sense it cuts the immersion and you don't feel as connected to the story...
All in all, I still liked it.. but bruh

Thank you so much for the Epilogue <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Fed-Kun's army
@GoggledAnon But in this chapter she says "Even though you told me that I went and quit right away", referring to Chitose moving on to the afterlife if she quits the society, but even though she can't hear or see Chitose she can still talk to her, I mean, she's doing it in this chapter, I don't see why she wouldn't be able to stay in the society for longer just to talk to Chitose.

Dex-chan lover
So... This will get a spin-off sequel of some weird kind?

I wouldn't mind tbh.

This was a good read, thanks Neji.

Power Uploader
@Alice_is_lost If it wasn't obvious, Suzu was acting as an interpreter to relay Chitose's words to Mashiro. Also, the society barely gave Chitose any free time to chat with Mashiro as it was, so they're certainly not likely to keep hiring someone who can't actual do their job just to keep a ghost company. Either way, Chitose wouldn't be content with not being able to speak with Mashiro directly, Mashiro wouldn't be comfortable forcing Chitose to stay for selfish reasons, and Suzu would just be like "yeah, no" to being a full-time interpreter.

Wholesome. I really like this. Thanks author and the fan group scanlating it

I-I'm fine! It's just a heaving pelting storm hitting my face. I'm not crying at all. Not at all... *Sobs*

Tad hoped for a yuri lovey-dovey ending. (Unless if protag is going for age gap)
But still a good ending

Dex-chan lover
Lol poor girl she ended up being a pussy cat.oh well atleast she can take advantage of being touchy to her.
Tho some child is always being on guard to her. XD

Thank you sooo much for finishing this translations.❤😊

Users who are viewing this thread