Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 10 Ch. 60 - The Place of the City Core

Dex-chan lover
Man the MC just does not give a shit huh. He is treating all of this with the same passion you would for a sidequest you're clearing just for reaching a 100% clear.

Dex-chan lover
I hope at some point MC meets someone who has the ability to see all his stats/level/titles, just to see them lose their shit

Dex-chan lover
Spoiler, not an image. You have been warned.
I hope at some point MC meets someone who has the ability to see all his stats/level/titles, just to see them lose their shit
There will eventually be a situation close to that. But if I recall correctly the person will freak out because they realize mc is absurdly OP from the fact that they can't see all his stats/levels/titles even though they can see the status of everybody else.

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Did I just hear... GOBLIN?

gin-no-kisei-cd-dvd-goblin-slayer-limited-edition-580673.1.jpg

Double-page supporter
i wonder, how much skill point Satou has? he never bother to spend skill points afaik.

Dex-chan lover
@Ovdose oh cool! I appreciate the heads up, as that sounds really cool! (And isnt enough of a spoiler to bother me)

Dex-chan lover
page13. Watch with that tiddies woman. with that massive badongbazongas you might send people flying like a wrecking ball~~

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow retard nobles leaving the fucking gates open for the goblins while running away.

Fucking traitors.

@xathrya

3100 points, he got 10 points per level and more cheat cuz he only need 1 point to level up each skill by 1 level (for others, more advance a skill is, more skill points it need for each level) and he could unlock skill just by doing some simple related action while others need to constantly train it

Dex-chan lover
I’m guessing recurring demon lord infestation is a constant thing in this world.

Group Leader
what the fuck? He could use meteors to obliterate them, is he dumb?

Dex-chan lover
@art17 Have you been reading this at all? He doesn't want people to know how strong he is, and while he'd rather not let people die, he prioritizes those he considers important to him. The only times he's really done anything were when he killed the undead king, and when he killed the demon in the first city, he hasn't really done much that might be considered too "out of the ordinary" since then. When he used the meteors during chapter 1 he was too panicked to care but he hasn't use it, in the manga at least, since then.

Users who are viewing this thread