Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - In the Town of Kainona

Dex-chan lover
@xXxheavymetalxXx
Is this a cultural thing? I mean as I see it, if you pay someone for sex you're basically calling them a whore, and non-whores tend to take that as an insult pretty much everywhere I know of.

@The5thSeraph
What you know on that matter are based on modern depictions from various platforms and shows. Everything doesn't need to conform to what the modern day media depicts and says.
From the MCs perspective, the inn hostess is just someone who gave him a good time after debauching for the whole night, and giving her some money is simply a gesture of good will, nothing negative about that, that's just you having a misconception on how the manga author writes it.
At worse you're making insults, no better than when you see some dude giving an attractive woman some money for whatever reasons, you immediately call her a whore because she got money from said dude who may or may not be an acquaintance.
Downright ignorant and insensitive because you read and watched something on social media or an article somewhere, therefore it must be true. That's the kind of bs you will very most likely end up in a back alley brawl you started and you get beaten to a bloody pulp as a result.

Dex-chan lover
@xXxheavymetalxXx
Several of your sentences are missing key elements like subject or context which are important for discerning meaning. Then again, I'd hazard a guess that you're just making up some strange scenarios that have no basis in reality anyway. I'm 100% sure I'm not going to get beaten up in a back alley for avoiding a taboo.

@The5thSeraph
There's nothing complicated about giving money to a woman who gave you free sex as a form of thanks.
>scenarios that have no basis in reality
>thinks being modest to beautiful women who gave you free sex is not realistic
>but thinks preaching to the public about this or that woman being a whore for getting money whenever you see/hear of one is realistic
Now that's a stupid 'scenario with no basis in reality'.

>I'm 100% sure I'm not going to get beaten up in a back alley for avoiding a taboo.
Try saying that in front of the thugs hired by the guy and/or woman for talking like a smarta$s, I'm 100% sure you'e probably gonna think getting killed for that is worth it because >muh whore lmao.

>Several of your sentences are missing key elements want subject or context which are important for discerning meaning.
Yeah sure, talking like a sophistic smarta$s to shut down criticism will definitely work.

Dex-chan lover
@xXxheavymetalxXx
So you are either incapable or unwilling to type in legible sentences, but you're blaming me for not somehow magically understanding whatever nonsense you're failing to express properly?
And you're telling me you're going to hire thugs to attack me because I don't believe treating random women like whores is appropriate?

Now I'm completely done laughing at your hollow threats, would you just take your insane screeching somewhere else? I'm busy here.

Dex-chan lover
she's obviously a whore, by definition based on her actions in this chapter, there's no debate

satou's morality is perverted, it's objectively normal to marry your ward, but he's still great relatively speaking

I understand not going for the beast girls and elf loli, but he has the artificial girl and the lizard girl who are both adults. It really makes no sense to go sleeping with random woman in taverns and brothels. They don't even have baths, and medical care is healing magic, so those easy woman would be nasty at best. Prostitutes and bar whores in medieval society are just gross.

she's obviously a whore, by definition based on her actions in this chapter, there's no debate

satou's morality is perverted, it's objectively normal to marry your ward, but he's still great relatively speaking
Ofcourse he is a whore, she is a woman. joke aside i always thought that a whore was a women that had sex with multiple partners with no commitment

Users who are viewing this thread