Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 31

Dex-chan lover
Poor MC. Let's hope it turns out the lolicon slayer is actually the little girl that turned him into one in the first place. XD (In some mecha suit of armor, for some reason)

Dex-chan lover
Poor MC. Let's hope it turns out the lolicon slayer is actually the little girl that turned him into one in the first place. XD (In some mecha suit of armor, for some reason)
pretty sure it's the power of the "parts holder" with the heart sticker on her cheek from a few chapters back.

anyway, thx for translating this, dear scanlation team.

MD@Home
LOLICONS MUST SHINE 😌

Picsart-23-06-03-02-08-14-234.jpg

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I bet that, even if he comes out getting out of the curse of the lolicon, the rest of the cast are gonna make some stabs in the future about how "he likes little girls"
Damaged for life most likely. Probably going to be unconsciously interested in little girls even without the curse. Like how the horse girl still is super strong.

Double-page supporter
Lmao lolicon slayer is like watching someone's first time encountering a dark souls boss.

Also, Souya recruiting Karasuma is just funny to me. She probably knew that karasuma wouldn't actually be able to stop him, just buy time.

Dex-chan lover
The ugly bastard fears the lolicon slayer. A true clash of correction.

Dex-chan lover
I am more inclined to reading this series more than the one who got highlight lately Kaminaki. this series is more interesting

Dex-chan lover
man, souya has been quite... uncooperative ever since she got the hots for mc
and i wonder whether the lolicon slayer and the lolicon maker is a set or is someone else just fucking with mc

Users who are viewing this thread