Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
So he’s getting blue balled for the next arc or two. Hold strong soldiers.
CKc5cMbW8AAR8Dx.png:large

Dex-chan lover
That devil nun could be Yuzuki N' Dash self inserting herself as a character in her own manga. :meguusmug:

"You want to see the rest of the dream? Then do more climax exorcisms! (You want me to draw more scenes like this? Then don't axe this series, please!)" Or something like that.
If it was Yuziki N' Dash self inserting you'd have tons of anal, and we haven't had anything of that yet.
I still find it somewhat weird that a woman is so obsessed with anal sex as her.
And I guess brother/elder sister incest too, I don't remember, it's been a long time since I read any of her sadpandas.

Dex-chan lover
If it was Yuziki N' Dash self inserting you'd have tons of anal, and we haven't had anything of that yet.
I still find it somewhat weird that a woman is so obsessed with anal sex as her.
And I guess brother/elder sister incest too, I don't remember, it's been a long time since I read any of her sadpandas.
We still don't know what the devil nun is into, or could it be you read me wrong and thought she self-inserted as Sakura instead?
Anyway we know my imagination was just a joke.

Dex-chan lover
We still don't know what the devil nun is into, or could it be you read me wrong and thought she self-inserted as Sakura instead?
Anyway we know my imagination was just a joke.
I was just horsing around and commenting on her nsfw career, though that is starting to be a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover
i forgot how powerful her succubus/clairvoyant eyes is.

she can see through everything, huh

also goddammit Childhood fox friend. just be honest to him, you are the "one girl harem army" every boys desire

can be anyone you want is all eat buffed no one gonna reject

Dex-chan lover
Yeah these two girls can’t possibly be the same person, the same person that can change her appearance at will… you are very smart mc kun

Dex-chan lover
Yeah these two girls can’t possibly be the same person, the same person that can change her appearance at will… you are very smart mc kun
Tbf you don't normally think of "...IS THAT YOUR FETISH?" Kaede with "Yahooo~ Onii-san~" Mei cause of how different the personalities are.

Users who are viewing this thread