Deatte Hitotsuki de Zecchou Jorei! - Ch. 45

Dex-chan lover
Yeah these two girls can’t possibly be the same person, the same person that can change her appearance at will… you are very smart mc kun
I just love how the author does it so ridiculously obvious on purpose, just to show that MC is an idiot :kek:

Dex-chan lover
I was just horsing around and commenting on her nsfw career, though that is starting to be a long time ago.
Sakura x MC could be considered pseudo incest though with how she calls him onii-chan. Let's just enjoy this kind of :meguusmug: meal that was cooked for now.

Dex-chan lover
Sakura x MC could be considered pseudo incest though with how she calls him onii-chan. Let's just enjoy this kind of :meguusmug: meal that was cooked for now.
Thats...look in Asia everyone addresses everyone with family terms when not using names, especially when you're on friendly terms.

Dex-chan lover
sheesh i was not expecting that. since when did this manga go from ecchi to borderline hentai.

Dex-chan lover
Half the chapters show someone orgasming on-screen with no wiggle room for alternate explanations. We blew through those guardrails an awful long time ago.
those were explainable through the mc's power. him getting his dick sucked shown to us is a whole new level for this manga.

Fed-Kun's army
So she KNOWS that taking bro's underwear is not right. Then why has she been not caring when succubus eyes was in front of her all this time?

Fed-Kun's army
So she KNOWS that taking bro's underwear is not right. Then why has she been not caring when succubus eyes was in front of her all this time?
I think that due she's already under lolicon maker's demon control at that time

Users who are viewing this thread