Debby the Corsifa wa Makezugirai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Volleyball

Dex-chan lover
Debby is far more child-like than I had anticipated. It's both adorable and awkward and she was actually willing to admit her faults. This is top tier waifu material but I'm not sure humanity could handle such a thing.

Dex-chan lover
Reizu's design reminds me of Kiruko from the author's previous manga, and I'm totally okay with that.

Dex-chan lover
Here I thought she was actually gonna be happy about that "face serve". But I guess she's smart enough to realize that it's a pretty embarassing way to win.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Wow, is that how little she thinks of her self that her only redeeming qualities are her boobs, and her brute strength

Dex-chan lover
So that thing about the time limit being used for jokes in the future, here it is again. Wonder how they’ll get past it in the future when they want to play games that take longer than an hour.

Debby was so sad this time, last time was one thing, but this time she was being bullied and she got her face smashed in. To think Rokurou said she lacked other qualities besides strength, she has… Uh… She’s cute and she can fly! She can open up bottles with ease, if you need something broken for whatever reason, she’s your girl… I’m kinda lacking here, she hasn’t shown any other qualities aside from her being cute, naïve, and childish. I guess she has a subordinate, but that is less a quality specific to her and more a general quality of her position.

Users who are viewing this thread