Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz
Could be. "Before I chimed in" doesn't explicitly mean he got a post in, after all.

Also, you plan to vote in the tournament at all? Asking for a friend.

Dex-chan lover
that this discussion has devolved they way it has is entirely your fault, yes. Good day now <_<
The "<_<" gives this one away as that one defaultbro Halo interacted with. The two of them may have gotten the record for longest heated reply chain on MD.

The two of them may have gotten the record for longest heated reply chain on MD.
Does it really count as an unbroken chain when only 50% of the comments were heated, while the other 50% were Cucumber CoolTM?

Dex-chan lover
Geeeze... Gang up on me why don't you... All the name calling really necessary? I could address all of the stabs at my personality, character, and everything else but... Why? You are who you are and your opinions are yours to have 👍 whatever. I had been trying to find help even the tutorials were said not to be available in my language. So after literally days of trying I found a blog here somewhere that I could actually read. I obviously am not a dev of any kind ... As you alls "code names " for me clearly states... Yes I am a level D with level Q knowledge about the $6Fej Switch... And blah blah blah. Whatever that meant. I was frustrated not only because of well.. LIFE over-all but my small means of escaping this 44 year HELL trap called life was denied over and over. Manga is my means of escape when my writing is blocked. Now... I am just being HUMAN so excuse my basic arse language of HUMAN frustration. The blog I read... Perhaps I misunderstood, it seemed to me like this place was essentially becoming a ghost town. People's switches were going to be automatically placed on a setting where their language would show nothing available to read. That IS what seemed to have happened to me. So I was confused about why let people create accounts on your site, if no one was going to be able to READ anything. According to what I had just read. It felt like a total waste of time to sit here fiddling with my eettings noght after night just to find out I never had a chance to belong and read any content here from tje start. Idk... Seemed like a pretty straight forward problem/point of frustration to a "slow old poor grammatically defunct looser" like myself... You all MUST be young to have such passion about defending the door slammed in MY face. I don't get what everyone else here is so pissed off about. I commented to ONE person. I saw somewhere if anyone was left to help it would be them. To the person I addressed... I am old enough yo be able to admit my errors. So, I do apologize to YOU for snapping in frustration like it was your fault. I should not have taken it out on you like that. To everyone else that joined the A&B conversation with cocky "defender stances" I think you make the person I addressed look weak when they likely are not. I am ONE person. I addressed ONE person. It really wouldn't take a MOB of INSULTS to fix this OR for me to calm down and apologize. I THINK yhat person and I could've fixed this between us... Without the hate banging circus showing up ✌ ~
HaTTeR

Censored to protect user

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, same as the first quote from this one.

One of those rants that leaves you with this face
tenor.gif
as opposed to this face
CuzOjkVt.png

Supporter
WHY was I even allowed to make an account here... If I cam never read anything. That is so messed up. I wasted HOURS Since I made an account here trying tp find ANYTHING to read. Thanks for wastinh my time! ! 😐😐😡😡

Supporter
A timeless classic.
I believe the only method to moderate regarding hate speech is complete deplatforming. Anything less is tacit agreement through inaction, and tacit agreement leads to the misguided opinion that overt racism, homophobia, transphobia, etc are acceptable in a public forum. It is ultimately the MD administration who can decide what is and is not acceptable for others to host on their servers, and if they decide it's okay to play host to inflammatory content and hate speech, the exclusionary and predatory nature of bigotry dictates that eventually those elements will be the only elements that remain, as anyone I would consider a reasonable user would not want to participate in such a group.

Similarly, expecting every user who is opposed to open racism to block the many racists emboldened by their freedom to share their hateful opinions is unreasonable.

Fortunately, they have decided to take action against that garbage hate speech. Unfortunately, they do so in a very "both sides" way, quietly equating the good and the bad as "political content". That's what is disappointing to me.

Contributor
If you're from MangaRock or any other aggregators, recheck your favorite manga on MD because it's not uncommon for scanlators to update/edit/fix their uploads.
They can on MD because we can upload and delete from MD freely. Other aggregator sites basically rip it from MD once and then don't follow up to see whether any changes were made.
By itself, there's nothing wrong with this informative post. But in hindsight, the warning signs were all there.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Thank you everyone involved, from the author to the translator and whoever keeps twitter and mangadex working. Thank you talented fan artists for making gifs out of already amazing images.
Wow, this is the most thankful message I've ever read anywhere, good defaultbro.

Dex-chan lover
Not allowing hate speech would be nice.

People get away with a lot. Like, all of it.
If it’s reported or not doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Meanwhile one time I said “new information is in the next chapter” and got a PM about properly tagging things as spoilers (‘things happen’ is spoilers?!) with a warning of consequences.

I’m not sure priorities are in the right place.

I had some guy talking about how AIDS was punishment from god because homosexuals are disgusting etc. recently and not a peep.

Inb4 “BUT MAH FREE SPEECH”.
Does not apply.
This is a private site.
Any place that allows hate speech will eventually be populated solely by the people using it.

The fact that there are no places to tag “homophobia” (and others) when reporting a comment says a lot, I guess.

This should be used as an example for how not to make a suggestion.

1. unspecific request

2. rambling sentences

3. condescending attitude

4. Insulting staff

Users who are viewing this thread