Defaultbro quotes

Dex-chan lover
We can even add a fifth one.

5. Followup freakout
I’ve not seen any action taken
That says a lot more.
Note that I said “etc”. There are no similar tags. Not even “hate speech”.

There are accounts that seemingly exist just to troll specific content whenever it appears. Get reported every time.
They are still here.

Words on a static page is great. I mean that. It’s great. Good policy. But a paper tiger only works on it’s own until someone tests it.
It’s been tested. It’s ignored because they don’t have any reason to care.
UbiSoft has always had sexual harassment policies. It’s also always had sexual harassment. Because they like the latter more than the former.

You have to use the policies.

The comments section of every chapter of FukaBoku are toxic cesspools of hate. Each on. Over and over. Same people on other manga. Same stuff

Why am I not more polite? Because I’m sick of it. The same accounts, the same comments... on and on with no end in sight.

I’m past “um, there seems to be a problem with the reporting system because sometimes a report doesn’t seem to be getting through 🤓” when I know better.

Things are being ignored.
I’m too old and too tired to cowtow to an authority that clearly doesn’t give a stank one if people feel safe.

I burned all my social media when Twitter started protecting hate groups and banning their targets for existing.

I hope this site turns it around.

The fact that getting called out makes everyone go all sodium chloride is sad.
Get back on your high horse when the people speaking hate are gone.

I’m just a peeved bitch who is well past polite.

I’m “asking” 🙄 you to actually follow your own rules.

“ [insert social justice topic of choice]-phobic”
WELP.
THANKS FOR PROVING MY POINT.
“The SJWs are coming for our lulz!!!” Pearl clutching...

If it’s always read then THATS EVEN WORSE, GENIUS.
It means you agree with the thing that has been reported.

Live your truth and delete the entire policy, if you’re going to be arbitrary.

I’m not asking every little thing be moderated. I left a discord because I got told not to share negative opinions of something anyone liked on a discord. Or anything sad. Or possibly upsetting. To anyone. It was basically pictures of cake and stuff by the end. Pointless.

Just follow your own policies or delete them

sorry dick english is not my first language if you wanna be master of grammar go ahead no one stopping you kid
just make sure you dont spill your juice box when you type so fast ok
A confused reader would have appreciated a comma to distinguish between "Sorry dick, English is not..." and "Sorry, dick English is not..."
Even the most cunning of linguists have never heard of such a regional (?) variant before.

The One
Staff
Admin
unknown.png

Contributor
there is a special place in hell for people who enjoying this masterpiece
There's also a special place in hell for people who go into a manga/anything knowing the title and tags and being surprised that the manga is exactly about what the tags and title suggested, and then dropping comments and 1-star ratings because the manga was exactly what it said.
roommates

Contributor
@YumGumYum
The funniest part is that the first response is way more self-aware and 100% tongue-in-cheek, based on my past interactions with said user.
In other words, if they were really roommates IRL, endless trolling potential.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@bugmenot2 posted:

A confused reader would have appreciated a comma to distinguish between "Sorry dick, English is not..." and "Sorry, dick English is not..."
Even the most cunning of linguists have never heard of such a regional (?) variant before.
You should use "Sorry, dick, English is not..." unless you're claiming they have a sorry dick which I guess would make sense

Dex-chan lover
Anyone who's into lolis is sus af. They're literally based off children body and even age at times. Fuck that "oh no, they're actually 5,000y.o stuck in the body of a damn child. You're a pedo in the making.
ixlone had no idea what a meme poll would create in the comments.

https://mangadex.org/thread/1815/3/#post_2400397
a banned defaultbro says some not nice things about the mods

Well, some default bros don't even make it past the naming stage

https://mangadex.org/user/1403155/cumdumpster1

Users who are viewing this thread