Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 14 - Even Friends Can Do It

Dex-chan lover
Damn I guess I'm too noob for this. Why's she afraid of her friend now? The way she comforted her looked so sweet.

Group Leader
Izumi went from good friend that would hopefully ease things between the main couple to Sayaka-like levels of love, but she's deliberately hiding to Fujishiro the fact that she's gay af (Fujishiro, although she also is). How well could this fare for her? I mean, if Fujishiro doesn't realise it's love it kind of will stop Fujishiro from going for more, but it'll also stop any kind of relationship with Izumi... contrived.

Double-page supporter
It is so the wrong time to do Izumi,... you will confuse Fujishiro even more. The full drama queen with taking the back seat to long and now going all out, and don't even try to clear things up. What a shitshow of jealousy. I like.

It's all fun and games till fujishiro asks if the kiss she gave kuro without thinking was something friends usually do....

Double-page supporter
This is starting to feel dangerous...

Couldn't it just be a simple fluff story ? No ? I feel like something bad is gonna happen....

Lmao if you’re not going to cherish Izumi, I’ll take her >.< that possessiveness under a calm face is ~~~~

Users who are viewing this thread