Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 28 - Just Be Friends

was the sender Kuro-chan..?

author really loves that thriller dark vibe ..

anywaaayyy,thankk youuu so much for the update. (╥﹏╥)

I've literally forgotten who's who, all the characters give off the same vibe and some even look similar. I'm lost

Like... as a reader and knowing that Fujishiro is clearly in love with Kurokawa makes me screech “YOU USELESS LESBIAN GO GET YOUR GIRL” to myself, yet I can’t actually fault her for being dense about her feelings considering it took me three years to figure out I had the fattest and most messy crush/first love of my life on my friend when I was young. When it’s a first crush or love, you lack experience with the emotion so you can’t really name it easily. It’s confusing and weird and you give it other labels so you can hopefully resolve it. But of course, it’s not the proper descriptor of what you’re feeling so the unease doesn’t go away until it’s properly resolved.

Good job me for typing out an entire weird character analysis/real life analysis on human emotion and love that no one really needed to hear lmao

KCS

JUST BE FRIENDS
ITS TIME TO SAY GOODBYE
JUST BE FRIENDS

Dex-chan lover
@No1Kenkaku 黒川 = Kurokawa, for the text screen.

Anyway, man those texts give off the same vibe as a boss asking to see you in their office.

Now, just because your friend (it's best friend in this case) is close with someone and that someone is actually like them in romantic way, and so on it's your duty to matchmaking them bc you are such a good friend...

What a f-ing BS

In this case it's not like she like him or have any rush to have a lover or some shit...if I befriend with someone like this matchmaker in disguise as my best friends...imma cut things that tied ourselves without even any doubt

Wow what a good friend

LOL

*Edit: it's not like in their situation matchmaking is the correct word to explain things that's happening within the story, but I feel like when she said "it's our duty as a friend to support her despite knowing the fact that MC hasn't realized his feelings or actually I don't even think she has a thing for him lol"...that's literally BS

Users who are viewing this thread