Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Ch. 28 - Just Be Friends

The longer this goes on the more I wish it had ended way earlier. This is getting to be some really lame forced drama that does nothing for the character or story except retread stuff.

@SpiritusNox I don't know if I can post links in comments, so go to the listing page for this manga and scroll down until you see the outgoing link titled "Raws", it's under the orange "Portuguese" spoiler tab thing

Double-page supporter
@KCS
ALL WE GOTTA DO IS
JUST BE FRIENDS
JUST BE FRIENDS
JUST BE FRIENDS
~

@TheOculusRift
"Hindsight sees furthest" - Confucius, probably lol. I, too, am overly invested in this story of fictional lesbians!

The mangaka describes this arc as the characters "playing dodgeball" with each other's feelings. Personally I think Nanaki's suffering is a bit deserved for all her obliviousness regarding the other characters earlier. But it's also necessary to draw out bc knowing Nanaki right now, if she realized her feelings she would go straight for the kill, get rejected by Kanade then just be stubbornly awkward about the whole thing. She first has to become more self-aware (thank you, Maho) and figure out how to woo Kanade. Remember as far as she's aware Kurokawa has only platonic feelings.

I think the most interesting part of this story is going to be Kanade's response to Nanaki's feelings. We know how deeply Kanade was scarred by her childhood, to the point where she thinks she's unworthy of being loved by anyone, let alone by one of the unreachable "princesses." That's going to be the real challenge and I am prepared to be emotionally destroyed by it XD

They are all useless , if my friends would try to couple me with every random gal that's interested they don't even know id unfriend them.

No but seriously this trope is in most teen romance mangas and I wonder if the auteurs ever had Friends or a relationship.
Can't when the plot reaches kuro realizing mutual love with fujo but self-deprecates because she's not gud enough so better couple someone worthy of fujo :,)

It's not seinen so you one can't expect serious or mature writing but if you like yuri you don't have much too chose from

I find a ton of good in this manga, but the recent chapters have been a little lacking. There's been development, but at the same time, it feels like it's moving away from a positive development that I want out of it.

Double-page supporter
Just waiting for the Itoha x Izumi arc here ngl.

Double-page supporter
useless XXs all over the place. Now the title comes front and center of attention.

Imagine if she's all like "this boy is crushing on me super hard but I'm gay like a rainbow unicorn"

But we know that's not gonna happen.

Dex-chan lover
If only Nanaki had even a fraction of Iro's natural frankness šŸ˜£ For a gyaru she's about introverted as you can get deep down.

Double-page supporter
if this manga doesn't end in explicit yuri ending (they don't have to get together, the feelings just has to be stated in the text) i am going to lose my mind

Dex-chan lover
honestly i feel like things would be better if they dont get together

also her ex friend is right about both sides its just funny that it was finally said but of course see never realized till someone else said it (but not surprised )

anyway will be interesting where this leads would be funny if she actually got together with the guy but im sure the whole guy drama will be dragged on for a while but hopefully im wrong as i hate males in yuri series

with that said looking forward to what comes next

Users who are viewing this thread