Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - You are Cute Now

Aggregator gang
Heyyy, time to put some discord into this comment section!

The teacher was a dick, sure. If he weren't a teacher, he definitely deserved a slap in the face there. But he was still right with everything other than that last comment. And that comment definitely shouldn't be and (as far as I know) isn't punishable at all. Fujishiro might have had the right moral reasons for her actions, but she still definitely got what she deserved. Everything the other teachers said was also extremely fine and reasonable.

Disclaimer: I'm not trolling, these are my real opinions about this chapter.

Also, Kurokawa looks better without glasses. Bite me.

Dex-chan lover
@Karsh Your basically correct except from the standpoint of "what it means to be a teacher". They are responsible for these children and while certain things are fine that last comment and the brushing off and punishing of a student without proper care is all doing more harm than good.

They are harming their students with this half assed behavior and as a teacher that should not be acceptable. It may not be unacceptable in our current world but it is clearly not right. Also his last comment wasn't the entire problem. His entire attitude is unprofessional and again harmful. I mean he wasn't even paying attention to his student when he said it. The girl was being emotionally compromised by his actions and he was just venting away without looking at her.

I would have a child removed from a school which acted in this way if possible. This would be more than enough to seek other means of education. I have enough experience with the subject to know the kind of damage thats done by this behavior so i can tell you its not something to be accepted passively.

The other teachers were not beyond reproach, they were simply following the company line and its flawed system. The whole thing is therefore busted.

Basically the entire society needs a rework if this is how the situation goes and its considered fine and reasonable.

Dex-chan lover
@Karsh
If he weren't a teacher
Just because you're a teacher doesn't preclude you from getting some much deserved/needed behavior correction yourself. Far too often teachers get a pass for behavior that their own students would be punished for, which just undermines their own position and what little authority they actually have. No teacher should say shit like that to a student. And whether I was another student, another faculty member or just someone passing by - if I heard that I would tell him just how he could do something anatomically impossible to himself.

He's very much a "that guy." That kind of person that seems drawn to authority (like policing or teaching) because of their overbearing attitude and yet not having enough self-awareness (lol at someone else pointing out earlier he didn't have a wedding band - no surprise there) to realize that they are probably the last people that should be attempting to guide or correct others, much less have any kind of authority or responsibility in doing so. And if you've ever had the misfortune of having to work with a "that guy," you know that they're the type of co-worker that you just want to avoid as much as fucking possible.

Dex-chan lover
bruh not even yankee in deliquent manga straight out NUKE their teachers head
2 iq move, not nice, 1D chess
plus, people have opinions, they can be wrong opinions, but still
no need to burst their heads open

Fed-Kun's army
@RangoBongo

Your fucking opinion sucks. Why not go learn how to use that fucking brain of yours and learn the alphabet again from your mama before spouting shit here about how people act in manga.

How would you think if someone said that to your best friend in front of you? Do nothing?

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerk
Tell them to fuck off, at most
if your first instinct was a human being is to break someone's skull in half because they shit talked your friend, then
bruh, idk what to say.

Fed-Kun's army
@RangoBongo

Well of course, breaking someone's skull is bad (obviously), but as readers of the manga, we fully know the context that led up to her attacking the teacher. There's no need to point out that "attacking someone is bad".

She did tell him to fuck off, but seeing someone you hold dear looking like that... I don't think many people can hold their calm.

Dex-chan lover
@CyBerK
i didn't re-read the chapter before answering you, and now that i have i just have to say:even telling them to fuck off is a bit much
all the old guy said was that make-up didn't suit her, sure it's mean, but it's nowhere enough to make someone that fucking mad
maybe i just read too much deliquent manga where the teachers are the biggest scumbags in the multiverse so we can be happy that their bones are being crushed by 2000 gang members, idk

Fed-Kun's army
@RangoBongo

To me, what he said to her was extremely mean, but yea I agree that was not enough for her to attack someone. The thing is, though, she was not only angry of what he said, but (like i said before) the fact that seeing someone she held dear of looking extremely shocked and awful that caused her to explode. For me at least, I have a fairly high endurance to an insult against me, but not against my own friends and family, those who I care about.

Using violence like that was wrong in the first place, I undoubtedly agree. But what I am trying to say here is that we can sympathize her for what she did, which was what the author tried to convey.

jesus he fucking straight up insulted two students directly to their faces, what an absolute asshole. and given his personality and the faculty being all "we know he can be pretty harsh sometimes" you know that isn't the first time he's done that, and won't be the last. violence isn't the proper response to that, but that dude shouldn't be a fucking teacher. hell, that is not how any fucking adult should conduct themselves, let alone a teacher.

Dex-chan lover
The teachers are shit human beings too. Basically they're saying that it's okay for teachers to hurl abuse at you.

Look, I know that the real world is like that. But that doesn't change the fact that that mentality is only owned by shit human beings.

Dex-chan lover
ooh what perfect weather for murder..
nobody will miss that piece of shit
i am SEETHING
but by god, she owned him

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit she went full yandere. So that's what the mix of her love and her more negative emotions turned into...

Dex-chan lover
As a teacher, I'm seething, if you just talk with your students they understand, more so when they are a first-time offender. Piece of shit had it coming.

Contributor
I want to believe that teacher was unrealistically assholish. Who would outright insult students like that? The fuck?

Dex-chan lover
Fujishiro did go too far in actually hitting him, but damn did that dude deserve it. Shame it didn't cause him more damage.

Double-page supporter
Hitting him is too light. I woudl have screamed at him for at least half a hour to make him understand how shitty he was.

Users who are viewing this thread