Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Don't Misunderstand

Is it just me, or the line "Let's all just be NORMAL." Felt a bit... forced? Like she desperately wants to be "Normal", whatever the F that is.

I want to like Izumi because she seems genuinely nice. However, I cant forgive her constant attempts to mislead herself and others. I feel like shes in denial of how she feels or shes trying to dissuade Fujishiro from discovering her true feelings ;c

Supporter
Just found and caught up with the series now.

Some interesting developments going on all over the shop! I suspect Izumi has feelings for her friend and is trying to cover it up after seeing that they got found out in the cafe.

Group Leader
I'm not really sure what Izumi's going for now? I mean, she's definitely a lesbian? But does she herself know? Is she trying to hide it from herself and to hide lesbianity from others and in others? Normal?? I don't really understand, but let's see what the author has in store which I hope will clear all this up...

Dex-chan lover
this trip is about to really interesting

im looking forward to the drama

Dex-chan lover
NOTHING SPECIAL MY ASS!!! NOW YOU'RE TRYING TO MAKE SURE KUROKAWA DOESN'T REALISE ANYTHING EITHER?????

Also trying to destroy hugging

Dex-chan lover
That page 19.
So much confidence in a lie,... izumo best feelings-hidding-ninja 101 da world

antagonist antagonist antagonist

Also can we for once get some romance stories that don't have a godforsaken love triangle in them I'm so sick and tired of it.

Dex-chan lover
Ok but for real, being surrounded by idiots 5 days a week gives you a hell of an edge, I don't blame Izumi girlie there for going out all guns blazing

Dex-chan lover
Disappointed Izumi turned out to be this sort of character. Manipulative af and really paints her actions earlier in the story in a different light

Users who are viewing this thread