Dekisokonai no Himegimi-tachi

Just to be sure. If I want to binge past the male friend arc, is it safe to pick this back up now?

Group Leader
@monoreposo Confession last chapter, next chapter she'll answer, so wait 'til that. But I have no idea since I dropped it, too angsty to read at this pace tbh, it's like Girlfriends.

@darkmaster006 Thanks. I was hoping from the title's wording that the confession did not involve a boy. God I hope this is the end of the arc.
Please no "why not" crap. Do not make this an arc where she discovers she isn't straight by dating him. Also, please be homo...

Group Leader
@monoreposo Agreed. From what I remember from reading the first 15 chapters, she will turn him down. But she's very... indecisive. So, who knows, we'll have to wait and see.

Have y’all seen the raws for the next chapter? Let me tell you shit goes down and it’s very emotional. Don’t want to say anything else though.....

Having read the raws as well I can confirm that Buttons speaks nothing but facts, the new chapter is fire.

It's happening!!! What's Kurokawa "I'm so deep in the closet i live in Narnia" Kanade gonna do? it ain't gonna be good. Fujishiro is gonna get rejected (for now). But, i was wrong about this chapter too so maybe im just pessimistic lmao

I'm taking Aki if you don't want him Kurokawa!Wish you luck

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Yay!!! But Oof, the two behind them definitiely saw that, and it won't be good oh no oh no.
But thank you scanlator for the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread