Dekisokonai no Monster Trainer

@shyning (Yay for necromancy). Actually, the existence of ONE legendary slime trainer should be enough to dispel the idea of slimes being generically bad. In a sense, it proves they have potential, and thus the only reason other slime trainers are weak is because they are lazy. So yeah, this thing has terrible storytelling, bad characters that show little to no common sense, and with the premise of "I win because I believe in myself and literally nothing else", I can only conclude this is poor, lame and a waste of time. Still followed, though.

Dex-chan lover
why do people rate fun manga like this so low? i think they come in with too high expectations or somethin when they can tell its gonna be full of tropes by the cover. If you can tell by the cover and tags you wont like it, then dont read it!!!

This was a bit too retarded for me.

And even tough charizard appeared in the first pages of chapter 1, im not really interested in reading pokemon harem ty

Dex-chan lover
Started off kind of interesting but I started getting bored toward the end. I guess 6/10 is a fair rating. It had potential but yeah, it kind of lost what it had going for it.

Aggregator gang
Ah, I remember looking at this back when I was on Kissmanga. Didn't read past chapter... 2, I think? Lost interest when I saw it wasn't about him getting the slime and slowly training it up, but instead starts directly in the "My slime is super OP" phase. Couldn't really relate to the MC's "plight" when it didn't show him having one at all. Maybe it shows it further into the story? Though regardless it doesn't seem like my kind of read.

Dex-chan lover
I got 9 chapters in and in no way does this seem like a Seinen, it screams cringy shounen.

TBH, it's a chore reading this ?
there's no feeling of excitement/tension even when they were facing the black wind? dragon, they were just too relaxed (or carefree?). It's a meh for me

Honestly don't bother thinking , maybe now the mc will get a power up it's boring beyond belief , this is the kind of series you will find on the dropped list

In a world where there's no reason to even try, as everything about your life is decided by a stupid mark

Fed-Kun's army
I dont know, I didnt bother to check, but I believe this got the axe treatment... Im not suprised if it did, its just boring and the charackters are more irritating than cliche. Story also seems zo go no where and if this possibly is based on a Novel than I prey to god that it isnt as big of a chore to read than this, for which ever poor sod finds it with this clusterfuck of a BAiT titel.

Fed-Kun's army
This is shit. Not sure if the mangaka try to make their characters loveable or hateable

why is everything revolving around and in service of the main character? this is even worse than naruto in that regard.

somewhere in a distant continent a man takes a dump... "reyn" he whispers...

I know plenty of people complaining about this series, and I can't say it's a favorite or mine but I really wish someone would finish it up since they're only like 3 chs left....

Users who are viewing this thread