Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 1 - Powerpoint Version by blank cat

To be honest one of heroes just go to devil king castle and say "I will live here, if not i will kill you"

Thanks for the chapter!
Sheesh, when are people going to learn to find out the true reason something happened instead of believing unproven trash theories? Did it never occur to them that the MC didn't get a gift because he already got one earlier or that the reason it's taking so long to go to level 2 is because along with the high stats at level 1 he also got a much higher amount of experience required to level up? That and assuming he's useless without verifying it. After all, he soloed a beast with acid breath that can dissolve mithril and took it out in one attack. Reminds me of the LN about a swordsman who wanted to be able to use magic, but didn't have some kind of special birthmark which indicates how strong someone's magic is when reincarnated as a baby, so to prevent the suffering he'd go through not even being able to use magic tools or household magic his parents sent him into a forest with magic beasts to get killed.

Someone with only 5 on each stat at default level 1 but haven't level up since then along with no mandatory blessings..
Yet he is still so powerful.. is keeping his previous world's power template making him unreadable by this world's inhabitants?
That eye of akashic.. does it allow the records of this world to be read?

Powerpoint typesetting lol it feels like "can it make manga tho?" is on the same note as "but can it run doom?"

Users who are viewing this thread