Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
y'all really called the beast people furries.

You're not wrong but..
lol

Dex-chan lover
??? what? I can understand that I don't understand some of what said?

There is text repeating in two speech bubbles on page 6-7: So what are you talking nonsense about here?

the fuck is that
i cant make a sword im busy
i wont make a sword for someone disrespecting a weapon
i have now decided to make you a sword
did someone have a stroke while writing or translating??

Why stop it if it's already halfway. A wise man once said "Why pull it out when it's already at the base, just let it out then regret later"....

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for working on this!
I don't have any problems with understanding this chapter.

Thought i had a stroke myself while reading this, turns out translation is a bit rough

Fed-Kun's army
Tghe series as is, is quite well all over the place, still props to the translator, he/she musst be a beginner for that its quite good work.

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED? IN THIS CHAPTER.... CUZ I'VE REREAD IT A BUNCH F TIMES BUT I STILL CAN'T UNDERSTAND... ......

Aggregator gang
These chapters have a gap of like 3 months between release on average yet this chapter was written like there were weekly chapters in between. I don't know how they managed to jump so far in between two halves of a chapter. The dialog and pacing was so different and they brought up things we'd never even read. Maybe I'm not reading correctly but this was super weird

Dex-chan lover
ok I have basically zero recollection of what is this about

@2wtgeshtjytkhj

Most likely, and this is going off many ln/wn I read, there was quite a bit more inner monologue or narration likely carried it and the artist doesn't have the skill to draw the narration.

what likely happened was "Im slammed, I cant just bump you to the head at a friend discount and I don't want you to pay normal prices"
"Oh FUCK no, you treat your weapons like THAT and expect me to make you something?"
then after holding it in her hands/seeing how it broke realized he is something special
"Scratch that, I will make you your new weapon, it would be an honor"

the ln/wn may even have a special chapter to this character's inner monologue as this interaction plays out.

Users who are viewing this thread