Dekisokonai to Yobareta Moto Eiyuu wa, Jikka Kara Tsuihousareta no de Suki Katte ni Ikiru Koto ni Shita - Ch. 6.2

page 15 has me completly lost in what order I should read what and who is saying it...
everything else is good but this has me confused

@Moonwolf287
yes, absolutely, this is only authors or publishers fault
at the beginning, it was difficult to translate because of this as well
I am used to it already, I started recognizing characters by their specific speaking and word usage, so it's fine for me now

Dex-chan lover
And why would it matter how they got it? Adventurers are glorified executioners and thieves, 9 times out of 10.
Think about it. 'Heroes' and adventurers are basically what you're playing in video games. And in those roles you walk straight into people's houses and rob them. You sift through their drawers and ransack their savings and treasure chests. And you're too strong for them to do anything, so they just act like they don't see you doing it.
Link wanders around smashing people's bushes, grass, and pottery all the time to find (steal) their rupees and life saving healing items they hid away in those areas.

Aggregator gang
We met a brave and she gave it to us?

Seems like we're going to not go the easy route and talk about something unnecessary

The line strokes on the bottom of their eyes make it look like the people in that world always have eyebags or experiencing insomnia.

Dex-chan lover
this is the point where the story doesn't have enough glue and you just kinda sit there, drifting around like flotsam, because you're hoping that something interesting reels you back into the "story"

Dex-chan lover
@Riger - because even if you took your Viking friends and went plundering and enslaving foreigners, people would still want to hear about your adventures. It's tough to live in a world with no anime or manga, where stories from adventurers are a primary form of entertainment and news.

The old man have some weird logic there. Why would he told you something he wouldn’t tell the guild? 😑😑😑

Dex-chan lover
I swear, the lines drawn under peoples' eyes in this series just make everyone look perpetually tired.

@salfaro or... you know... older than 30.

it is pretty weird though. they all are basically tired old characters with those eyes lol

Users who are viewing this thread