Delicious in Dungeon - Vol. 9 Ch. 61 - Roasted Walking Mushroom

Contributor
To be fair, regular mushrooms would probably also taste bad if you just skewered a large one on a stick and then tore off giant chunks

Dex-chan lover
An elf's gender is elf and they are all made for the BHC.

Dex-chan lover
So Kabru's leg was fine after that mushroom. Also lol at Misurn looking back at the double when asked about Kabru.

Dex-chan lover
Wait so what word in particular confirmed elf gender?

Anyways, hot either way.

Dex-chan lover
1. Are pixies like animals in the universe? Or are they like dolls? Honestly, these things creep me out because it's like half-dead and somehow still usable as a communication device.

2. I like how Captain's double is identical to the real one. It shows that Kabru is extremely attentive to detail, especially regarding people.

3. Am I the only one who thinks that Captain Mitsuru is actually a homunculus? From the wording, I thought he implied that he was a mish-mash of the elves that were eaten by the dungeon, thus the whole "leftovers" bit. And since dungeons are a scary place where a lot of stuff don't make sense, it seems possible.

Double-page supporter
@Fari
彼の身の回りの世話をして欲しい
more or less ->
I want you to look after his everyday necessities

彼 being he/him/his and being pretty exclusively male

Dex-chan lover
@ilikepi31415 Ah, thank you for the detailed response.

I know some Japanese words in Romaji, so I was curious. Though as it turns out that one's actually one I'm less familiar with anyways.

Double-page supporter
No one asking what happen with the shapeshifters?

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAA I WANT AN ELF TO FEED MEEEEE
SHE'S KISSING HIS HEAD AAAAAAAAAAAA

@moel the captain mentioned as they move away from the shapeshifter that its doubles would fade away. The shapeshifter is a coward by nature, as mentioned in previous chapters, so its unlikely it would chase them deep into the dungeon.

Aggregator gang
For a boy to kill, he must see people as dolls. Then you must teach him to hate his dolls.
Let him like cake so you still have a hold over him tho

Looks like being made into a dungeon's brain stripped Misurn of much of his sense of body, much deeper than earlier chapters have indicated. Guy won't eat, replenish his mana, possibly even sleep, without instruction or his body giving out on him. The way he talks about his experience lends some insight into why he was so receptive back in the island governor's office when Kabru explained dungeon development in terms of nutrition and growth.

AlsoMisurn's been assured male by basically every chest shot up 'til now. Kui's so attentive and consistent with details like anatomy that the indications have been reliable, not the prelude to an ass-pull. C53p18 was especially clear.

Kabru's mom is best mom.
Also the heck, this chapter was revelation after revelation.
Dungeon meshi is a gold mine that keeps on giving.

Actually expected him to be one, it was explained before that they are given the opportunity to join the canaries. Was wondering if something like this would come up, more explanation on the workings of the dungeons incoming.

Users who are viewing this thread