Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 59 - Succubus, Part II

Dex-chan lover
Another amazing chapter!

I love that face she makes here
C39Jlo1.png

Double-page supporter
Well done, Izutsumi. And later people say cats are uncaring. Not true!

Group Leader
@narra Most likely when Senshi went to draw water he saw "something" moving in the water, stuck his face in to take a better look, and immediately got jumped by the Succubus larva.

Aggregator gang
Mosquito succubi, eh? Reminds me of Darkest Dungeon, which set vampires with mosquito and insect thematics in the Crimson Court expansion.

For example, the viscount:

463px-Viscount.png

Supporter
Up until now, I'd kinda assumed Izutsumi was mixed with a housecat or something. But a panther? That's pretty damn cool.

Also, "unidentified white powder"? Sugar? Flour? Cocaine? Whatever, just throw it in.

Dex-chan lover
Izutsumi might have had cat ears, fur, a tail and fangs, but she only truly became a furry when she called that panther hot.

Dex-chan lover
@Buraindo

I wouldn't jump to conclusions. I think she's just a romance novel fanatic and is naturally curious about such things. Like how she pried about Chilchak's situation or why she was able to conjecture so well despite obviously not having romantic experience, having dedicated her whole life to research. This also explains why her "perfect man" was something right off of the cover of a woman's romance novel.

Please restrain from thinking about genociding the entire mosquito population.
Also would have loved to know what Laius succubus turned into.

Dex-chan lover
Izutsumi is literally such a godsend, she's awesome.

Also I really expected that white powder to be salt, and after they drank the milk they'd just freak out at how salty it is

Double-page supporter
Just noticed, Izutsumi was bare chested the entire time during milk preparation. Lewd! 😋

BCS

Dex-chan lover
Damn, two chapters and suddenly Izutsumi became a complete badass.

Dex-chan lover
I was sure those panthers were actually from Laius for like 50% of that- still not totally convinced they weren't dual purpose panthers.

Users who are viewing this thread