Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Succubus

Dex-chan lover
page 8 : laios goes out to get some milk , probably the milk from the minotaurs that he milked by himself from chapter 46 :

https://mangadex.org/chapter/409417/1 .

then in page 9 , he manages to draw out his sword , but he still cant beat the $uck-cubuses , lol .

K16.png

I get the feeling that Izu is not a human with a cat's soul, but a cat with a human's soul, which is why her actual memories (presumably from gaining human sapience) are only from her hybrid form and not from her cat OR human form.

Also another thing I noticed is the attention called to the fish before Izu finds Senshi; maybe succubi in their base forms are leeches. Author seems to like shapechangers having weird and interesting (nonstandard) basic forms.

Double-page supporter
While I was hoping for some farcille ammo, I'm not mad about the androgynous edgy elf prince lmao (that DEATH on the eyepatch..)

legit unsure if the elf is a guy or a girl...lipstick's throwing me off considering Utena's a thing

Fed-Kun's army
I am secretly hoping that Izutsumi is going to be all "im asexual, bitches! Your powers dont work on me!!"

Dex-chan lover
Marcielle's tastes are so bad it's funny. Chilchack's is understandable.

Users who are viewing this thread