Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Succubus

Dex-chan lover
Morrigan would’t need to rely on such trickery...
And curse this story for not showing us Senshi’s lustful vision!

Dex-chan lover
@breizh : "Does someone remembers in which which 2 months there won’t be releases ? Since the publication is 10 months per year?"

yo , Harta magazine takes breaks in January and September each year .

@Dandarandadan : "Can anyone tell me when did sendhi became halfling like on the credit page? I feel like I'seen it somewhere but I can't remember which chapter "

the dwarf turned into a hobbit / half-ling / half-foot at the end of chapter 55 : https://mangadex.org/chapter/640130/1 .

x27.png

Dammit Chilchack, it's your fault you're all in this situation.

If the succubi become so attractive they immobilise you, then if you're able to fight them with your eyes closed...maybe Izutsumi can do that, assuming the sweet smell they give off isn't so pungent it overloads her sense of smell.

Since she's a cat she won't give a crap about sex if she's not in heat, I bet that's how she beats the succubi.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope we see what Laius and Senshi saw when they got SUCC'd next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Outside bet: Laius saw his sister in full chimera form welcoming him home.

Dex-chan lover
page 4 : the hobbit chic chac likes to b!tching / preaching like an old granny because he has 3 naughty daughters .

note that cat girl HATES chic chac , but she likes the dwarf and the elf .

goof in page 7 : the dwarf 's metal helmet became smaller ?

also his hair and beard turn white .

page 2 : the camp fire back in chapter 50 .

and im calling it now : i guess the mysterious person who made these camp fires is the last dwarf uncle in chapter 49 , he is still alive after all these years .

B12.png

f13.png

Dex-chan lover
page 16 : i guess the plot twist here is that chic chac 's wife is actually the opposite of his fantasy , so that was why he was bored with his wife . his wife probably has short hair , or no hair at all like a nun , has dark hair or red hair , is a legal l0li with small b00bs .

page 20 : this $uck-cubus really goes all out , he even creates fancy clothes and a big white horse , lol . he is so edgy , so chuuni .

in this world , male and female elf-s look exactly he same . so are all elf-s bi$exual ? lol .

- yo marcille , your taste is absolutely terrible . ha ha ha , lol , lmao .
- oh yeah ? and your taste is n@ked , legal l0li girl with big b00bs . you have terrible issues , man .

page 11 : sureau 's father adopted a cat girl , an oni girl , and maybe many more orphaned demi-human girls as his servants to "serve" him . so he is a man of culture as well , he reminds me of this guy : https://mangadex.org/chapter/34709/1 .

x14.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@pit1679
We know she has relatives in the royal court and that she was raised away from the main elven cities.
So perhaps a royal bastard

Double-page supporter
I think it's a little more difficult to beat succubi than simply blinding oneself. They've got roughly two and a half ways of subduing their victims.

1) Beguiling appearance
2) Pleasure secretions
.5) Vitality-draining, though this seems to be saved for an already-paralyzed victim

Even if 1 doesn't paralyze you, there's still the problem of killing them before 2 and .5 make sustained contact with you. It's like walking blindfolded through a forest of poison ivy, but a little more pleasant.

Seems more likely that the succubi will just be confused about how to beguile the two souls in Izu's body, no blindfold necessary.

o8o

Marcille's taste is no surprise:
o3yrgcnk34z.png
xl7lxcpg27o.png

Also monster tidbits from volume 6:
w84jdcvwb4k.png

Users who are viewing this thread