Dungeon Meshi - Vol. 9 Ch. 58 - Succubus

Dex-chan lover
It's an extremely rare day when I dissolve into uncontrollable laughter, but it seems those days happen to coincide with new Dungeon Meshi chapter release days pretty often.

Supporter
This clarifies absolutely nothing as far as marcielle's orientation goes.

Dex-chan lover
Does someone remembers in which which 2 months there won’t be releases ? Since the publication is 10 months per year?

Double-page supporter
@Werebearguy That thing is definitely a man. You don't know what a bishounen is? Go and read those shoujo manga from the 70s. You will see the same kind of guys.

Dex-chan lover
some tiny details in this chapter ( i uploaded this image to google photos and it reduced the quality of my image ) :

https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/KWOL7kwUwv5YmtQ6PpkoIqSJs3OE5DmjuSvsTP3cPSKPj9z_x5fnumEntqWn6RqIU-N0iEnR952z5XBHzwVuhK5u5BkPGZBos99x6lonacowYrsrnzHnc6yH8njPS2o06A36Vl1oRRm57UA3QOcrp8yJAmTaw55LVOZnG-j0IzyVRkc-8KC1T3Z8w2I5eu0-Fw7zh1GjfYOeKIHE9gmd-0zQTKnyFBgBynnUqKjBxumsgWvPF-QpnAqLbPqKNhShNyAvC0o6FfWD2gQ-mdFsTttxFhPKrqq3WWmlK8uKbh6eKmYdFpMX_nbKKGtaD4arVEdBLtDyQ_soqMsw4EQOOjY1iQCcLkjLPGraRcpEa_rV1Vv7TME7Zg8tbnfLSdAk7L5rcKl259YQthWaOuw71CHe7Kw-R4Japl1g_w82TWiwvtODNb5zjcTBDu6zvX9_xwW4p67XD0X1aIZQHjMVYcq3cVIThfGlQm0OUUPCsvCG3puNRxtmDJy99PInsaHmU1UaR1jy0sFy3aVu3eBz2KRNCIE2yWl-lKCbFb-7Oz58qpXk2RFtlp9RM6ivNApemSepBwvHy1AX0zV5aVxH1oFIwiw5PqWaH8LH1JuiKIG5qFMW6VQzZyIbrjtXsYyeMDud0bjBp5SAGDkR0SXKILbOBEr0JOF2ofqyFgD6DR3MeiV4PC0154Q=w776-h884-no

row 1 / from page 6 : you can already see the dried-up dwarf .

row 2 / page 14 and page 21 : the dried-up hobbit is still laughing and holding his belly .

row 3 / page 21 : this manga turns into a henta* real fast , a fake sh0ta is $ucked by 2 n@ked l0li monsters with big b00bs , lol .

row 5 : this chapter is not the 1st appearance of the $uck-cubuses , they already appeared in chapter 49 , and an omake of a previous volume .
- children like chic chac probably see their parents .
- NO FUKKING WAY IN HELL . what am i , an infant ? i would see a very young l0li hobbit girl , obviously .

beside the above theory , here are some more of my theories about how the cat girl will beat the $uck-cubuses :

- cat girl is actually a$exual , she doesnt love no one , lol .

- she has no genital / $ex organ , because she is actually a homunculus / golem / living doll , created by magic . so no "juices" for the $uck-cubuses .

- the $uck-cubuses dont want to $uck the stinky juices of a beast girl / cat girl / half-beast half-human girl , they only like to $uck the pure juices of human , dwarf , elf , hobbit , .....

Dex-chan lover
Why does Izu look like she has been drawn different compared to previous chapters, but it might just be her bangs and side burns by the looks of it. Too bad the succubi suck so quick you can barely enjoy it... You'd think it'd they'd rather go for quantity of humans over killing them. Form a symbiotic relationship unless they are not sentient like in other stories

Why is the cat lady Izu suddenly some asian origin beastman?
Wasn't she the dungeon hybryd (magical curse" that mixes of human/animal) just like main heroine Farlyn that got crossed with a dragon and made a super harpy? Both being under command of the "mad sorcerer" or Dungeon Master?

So to sum up: she was a human made a dungeon monster, now she is a circuis freak from birth.

Dex-chan lover
@happybro It was never said that she was made this way by the dungeon, nor for how long she's been cursed. The only thing she knows is that her current form is related to "dark arts", which is why she tagged along in the first place with her faulting reasoning of "They did it to Farlyn, so they can undo it too" unaware that it was a freak accident.

Fed-Kun's army
QEWAHTF:DSFL MARCILLE, Izutsumi's face when she's telling her
how will Izutsumi manage? what if they come as the magician?? the image of the one she wants to meet to undo her curse??

Dex-chan lover
@Happybro She's never a dungeon-borne thing. Her backstory explicitly mention about her living and subsequently cursed in Japan-like country.

Dex-chan lover
Love the subtle mental trauma going on in the bottom panel with page 17. Probably the worst part is they're taking the form of his wife too, such dedication XD.

Can anyone tell me when did sendhi became halfling like on the credit page? I feel like I'seen it somewhere but I can't remember which chapter

Dex-chan lover
Her hair is a lot fluffier and her eyes are constantly larger compared to the chapter where she was introduced.

Users who are viewing this thread