Deliverance of the Counterattack - Ch. 36 - Chapter 36

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapters!

I love the ending of this chapter! So emotional with Ci Nian crying and seeming to depend on Qu Cheng and what Qu Cheng said about using him... best chapter so far in my opinion.

(With a bite mark on his nape and the fact that he has given birth, you could almost think this was an omegaverse story.)

Please. Just be honest and tell about you to qu cheng. Tell all your story to him. Tell him that wowo is his son. Uhh i think ci nian realized his feeling.

i can t wait for him to tell him about his baby boy ahjsdfjksddnfjnfj

dammit for all the censoring ...sighs ..

Than you for the chapters! It always makes my day when they drop! Also about damn time you realize someone is going to be there to help you silly boi.
Also is this like omegaverse with out the pheromones and the heats and the markings?

We must protecc uwuuu! Hopefully it's the lovey dovey parts after this (with touch of revenge)

And thank youuuu🙏 for the mass upload!!

Omg 😍😍😍 thank you very much guys 🙏🏾🤩🤩🤩 finally they kiss with the same feelings awwww 😍😍😍😍

Thank you for the update. I saw on youtube that someone updated to chapter 49. Hope you update soon

Thank you so much salty potato scans for translating this manhua i cannot sleep at night knowing that there is no update lol im so excited for the new chapterssss

Users who are viewing this thread