Deliverance of the Counterattack

What the heck? I can point out so many things in that synopsis I don’t even know where to begin... Nonetheless, it sounds very interesting, if done correctly. I hope this doesn’t turn out to be a disappointment.

Contributor
So did someone actually see fully displayed sex scenes in the RAW? There is nothing in Chapter 0 that would require the H tag, except some handholding.

So, guy has a 2 faced bitch of a love rival that got re-incarnated as his little brother (I think ?) and basically framed MC for murder to steal his slut and useless of a bf. MC then gets sent to jail, and becomes a dad whit new gang boss bf.

Me: Intrigued.
Logic: Thrown away.
Hotel: Trivago.

That synopsis is a lot to take in. Curious to see how it goes from here. Although, I'm really here to see how the bro goes down. Show me some sort of divine retribution! 😈

Also, thanks for sharing!

Sweet merciful Jesus, this just made my day I adore it. Thank you so, so, so much for the updates! Also Wo Wo is just so frickin adorable I love him and his parents haaaaaaaa <3 <3

Seems interesting so far, but it definitely seems like the antagonist(s) will have major plot armor.

Users who are viewing this thread