Delivering in Apocalyptic World

Wished the art was as similar as it was in the cover. It looks unpolished and different feelsbad

When are we getting the option to filter by country of origin?

There can't be a single person on this Earth that wants to read this "'' ''" "" "" "translation"'' ''" "" ""

Dex-chan lover
Another manhua garbage. Not even cover girls can cover for this mess.

Aggregator gang
There are more scanlation spam/recruitment pages then there is actual story. 2/10

There are 20 something people who rated this 10/10 😂 Must be the zombies in the story.

I don't know why, but I imagined delivering a child in a post apocaliptic world... kinda of an adventure with a preggo type of thing... until I read the summary. I prefer my imagination, lol.

I thought this gonna be like death stranding or something like that, but nope much worse than that

Fed-Kun's army
How can chinese people read this???
I mean, CCP has total authority over everything in china, even the manhuas that are released, they are passed through certification by board members.
So, they are soo dumb that they doesn't care about dumb stories, and make their people read this shit.

Dex-chan lover
Chapter 4. The pacing feels super off. Like. Really off.
Sounded pretty funny for a cheat power to be delivery man. But so far... but I've gotten nothing that seems promising to show up.
IMO, if the writing and pacing were polished, this could be pretty decent. Comedy action like certain generic cheatsekais, except zompocalypse.

Users who are viewing this thread