Delivery of the Dead

@chillock117 the brit bong slang is all fine and dandy, mate. It kept the series a fine ride, and honestly was the only reason why it pushed me to reach chapter 3, where the manga series' mysteries laid bare.

Still, idk why the complaining readers didn't even search the slangs' meaning if it bothers them that much.

Dex-chan lover
@Shiikun I don't have a brit slang dictionary unfortunately, so I am left guessing the meaning half the time, not that I mind, on the contrary.

Fed-Kun's army
Life is pain!!!

That asside, I'd say this was mildly entertaining to read. Like watching war atrocities in time with upbeat uncopyrighted music. The colloquialism was a nice addition.

Finally a translation without random americanism confusing the shit out of me. Actual English 4 once. This is the dogs bollocks right 'ere.

Group Leader
This is fantastic. The British humor is giving the extra touch. It’s like it’s translated by Kunt and the Gang.

@malvazar yes actual "english" that statement is fkn hilarious because during my classes when we hit on classical english it didn't seem like english XD

Dex-chan lover
me, before reading: what is this manga? lets take a look..
me, reading it: wth.. this is weird..
me, after reading it: ... (read all and even followed it)

https://media1.tenor.com/images/ebead731fc0615922a60572cb23a39eb/tenor.gif?itemid=4693590

I was starting to wonder what the fuck was wrong with the English used. Then realized it ain't the English i was used to

@chillock117
I haven't really finished reading any of this yet, and tbh it doesn't both me much, but for those complaining, could the 'non-brit' version be posted here as well?
Not sure on the rules on something like that, haven't really seen a similar situation yet, but afaik I would think it'd be allowed. And even if I knew it was allowed for sure I figured it'd be better to ask and not just upload someone else's work- especially someone active here.

Anyway, thanks for the releases mate 👍

Group Leader
@Otakuman706
giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread