Delivery of the Dead

Dex-chan lover
Dunno what ya'll are on, I expected this to be a lot more gruesome and offensive. This piece of weird content is lighthearted at best...

Dex-chan lover
Imaging being a sex worker and then you die, but your boss be like "Nah nah nah nah bitch you gotta keep working . I don't care if you're dead."

Me: "I've seen so much manga, no amount of weirdness can surprise me anymore."
Japan: "Challenge accepted."

What is going on? Ratings are low but comments are good? Let's see how it is.

EDIT: I am gonna puke and then rate this serie as "1". No one should read this non-sense

So normally the overbearing britbong accent or whatever it is pisses me off because it ruins the scanlation.
But this. This is fucking beautiful. It fits the comedic side of this horror fantasy perfectly.
First chapter was the shocker to get you into the setting, second chapter was a bit boring, but goddamn that third one was great. Not-so-subtle political commentary plus the wringer at the end had me laughing. It wasnt just funny, that was a sublime moment of humor that took a cliched event we completely expected and delivered it with perfect execution.
Tldr: this shit is great if you have a morbid sense of humor or a thing for zombitches.

Dex-chan lover
i'll wait for another group, i can't stand chilock bs translation sadly, it's not for me.

Dex-chan lover
At first, I read this only because of Chillock's meme translation, but now I am unironically looking forward to the deeper mystery this series is hiding.

this manga is fine and dandy as far as zombies/undead fetishes are concerned, the heavy accent is really tearing me inside out........fucking accent!!! is that brit? aussie? watever it is, its really irritating to read.......

Users who are viewing this thread