Delusional Love - Vol. 3 Ch. 18

I don't know. What sort of weak ass pussy can't handle a teenage girl in critical medical condition? Maybe the kind that struggles to lift a 20# propane tank, I guess.

It kinda broke the immersion when nobody thought to use their phone, nobody tried to strongarm a schoolgirl, and every perforated box cutter was treated like an insta-death machine.

MEhh....All of this could of been avoided if he just showed his dick to her and she'd probably obey him like a puppy in heat. Everyone knows if you got a Yandere on your ass all you gotta do is tease her with sex and she'll be pudding in your hands.

why would they put the criminal in the same room as the victim? Still, until today I ask that question. My men can catch

a break hahaha thanks for the translation Ms. or Mr.

Aggregator gang
Man fuck this ending, who ends something like this lol proper closer is that too much to ask?

MEhh....All of this could of been avoided if he just showed his dick to her and she'd probably obey him like a puppy in heat. Everyone knows if you got a Yandere on your ass all you gotta do is tease her with sex and she'll be pudding in your hands.
Bro... He's married.

Yeah, yanderes are pretty hot. But, they're only hot when you don't love someone else and just want anybody. and also, we are just lonely men waiting for love to come and yanderes probably won't be attracted to us so stay dreaming.

Users who are viewing this thread