Demon X Angel, Can't Get Along! - Ch. 119 - Demon and angel on uninhabited island. Survival diary, entry #29 (the final entry)

Dex-chan lover
NGL... literally the INSTANT it panned down to the feathers on the floor... I knew they were going in a pillow... and I didnt even remember him sleeping on her wings before
:dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
we are at 120 ? this feels like 30 development at most
tbf I had 0 expectations if not negative just because of nisekoi vibes, but at least nisekoi delievered at the start (prob the reason I hate it so much, 10/10 first 60 chapters 1/10 for the reast, butchering your hopes) but I will say that this is worse than nisekoi

Dex-chan lover
It was more of "something that's left of woman's body" but "woman's body remains" didn't feel right to me. If you know better wording, let me know, and I'll edit the page.
Leftovers? Byproduct? Drops? Nvm, I took a wrong turn.

Fed-Kun's army
we are at 120 ? this feels like 30 development at most
tbf I had 0 expectations if not negative just because of nisekoi vibes, but at least nisekoi delievered at the start (prob the reason I hate it so much, 10/10 first 60 chapters 1/10 for the reast, butchering your hopes) but I will say that this is worse than nisekoi
That's quite a lot of dedication to keep reading 60 more chapters.

Thank you so much for the translation, I love how you word things and the font too.
Love this comic, you're doing the lord's work out here

Users who are viewing this thread