Denjin N - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

@77BLc9JwJGpLVARkamJx

CleverIllustriousBarnowl-size_restricted.gif

iZCOCQ.gif

P.S. lol. Nerd shock. He think arrest him.

Power Uploader
@Skillgg
Typo on page 1: "... let's check elevator ..." >> "... let's check the elevator ..."
Typo on page 2: "dissappeared" >> "disappeared" (twice in the page)
Typo on page 10: "Number of views ..." >> "The number of views ..."
Typo on page 11: "... they're saying about ..." >> "... they're talking about ..."
Typo on page 12: metioning >> mentioning

That's going to haunt the idol and makes people questioning her.
He really shouldn't make it that obvious.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, pseudo san gives off ELLU vibes, but maybe he is quite the opposite of mistar LAWLiet. Maybe he wears shoes.

Group Leader
@nutjob Thank you very much for pointing my mistakes! It helps a lot because I am not a native English speaker, so thanks to you I can quickly fix any mistakes I made and improve my English at the same time! I really appreciate your effort!

Dex-chan lover
You would think he would at least stalk her enough to realize his actions are negatively effecting her. Even if the reason for his stalking is keeping other bad people, or the cops, away.

Dex-chan lover
I really thought with this Manga would be a lot slower but damn, things are escalating fast and that is not a bad thing. 😲

This guy is really putting a toll in her mind,if he really loves the girl he should have find a better way to do things

I can't see how they can defeat him now that his is virtually omnipotent in internet and other electronic related things. Unless there will someone with super power to fight him.

Users who are viewing this thread