Denjin N - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Wow police brutality. They ain't got no warrant, the suspect ain't resisting either

Fed-Kun's army
@Firstborn
A simple wiki search reveals the police do not need a warrant if the crime is severe enough in Japan. Suspicion of mass murder and disruptions to markets would qualify in this case.

Furthermore, if this happened in any first-world country, the exact same thing would happen I assure you. The scale and style of attack is reminiscent of terrorism and world governments do not fuck around with that shit. I will say the treatment of the Father is excessive, but to be fair, he is attempting to resist their arrest, which is never, ever, a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
Implying he's gonna help her when he was the one who screwed it up for her

Oh and remember, never resist an arrest. Ever

Dex-chan lover
Kind of excessive to just beat him with batons lol. If they're already using non lethal methods, why not taser the old guy. ...well, I guess this is to build the narrative in a way that maybe makes the ghost simp more "justified" in what will happen next.

Fed-Kun's army
@ghostkun
I see, that's one way to look at it. To build the narrative. I always enjoy learning and guessing on what happens outside the story, something like what was the author trying to say or what was the idea behind the story, etc. This chapter in particular is also building the anticipation on what I want to see on the next chapter, it makes me want to buy the next issue to see if it will come true. If the police being the good guys here, I probably won't have the same enthusiasm.

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how this justifies the villain's actions here.
The police might be a bit excessive, but it's fair game when you think your culprit is quite possibly the most dangerous person to have ever lived upon the face of the earth. They're understandably pretty fucking pissed about anything that might stand between them and the culprit

Dex-chan lover
The deployment of force is normal, to some extent.
They're suspecting the girl to be, or to be related to, the most dangerous criminal around. A criminal who had already attacked public figures and policemen.
However, there is also excessive force.
The father was only protesting verbally before being shot point blank with rubber bullet. "He'll be fine", right... and he was definitely not posing a visible threat when they proceeded with beating him out with batons. Just weakly grabbing the cop's ankle.

Not that the villain will be justified in deadly retaliation himself. Rather, I'm just seeing no "good guy" between him and the raid team.

Dex-chan lover
Surprised like wasn't this supposed to be in Japan?
Didn't know they Beat up people too before confirming the innocence of the terror suspect and their families just like what happened sometimes in my place.

I just hope they won't end up innocent but dead like most cases

Users who are viewing this thread