Denjin N - Vol. 2 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
So why freeze(?) the laptop? I feel like there is a better way to fully wipe him out like with an emp or acid

this would have been a real shitty ending if it was, at least there are more chapters :)

That's one hell of an asspull. Tricking a being whose nature you don't know to interact with a virtual world and mistaking it for a real one.

Fed-Kun's army
seems like a really stupid plot device honestly... it goes against pretty much everything we have been shown.

Dex-chan lover
Ye really no excuse here. Guy who is omnipresent suddenly can't even look 3 meters to the right

whomp whomp

that was dramatically lamer than expected. Any one of the many predictions posted last chapter would have been better than "lmao ai clones"

Fed-Kun's army
I'm confused how the guy who can exist in multiple places at once was able to be locked in a laptop. I thought at the very least the truck had some form of Faraday cage going on and as soon as he was "in" the laptop, he wouldn't be able to interact with anything else, but no, "AI clones".

If this still has 21 chapters, my guess is that only a fraction of N's psyche is in the laptop, and he's going to start indiscriminately killing people because the only thing in the laptop is his "love" for the idol.

Group Leader
@chrona

Could be wrong, but I believe that they concluded that since all the murders of the "fans" did NOT happen at the same time, he could NOT be at multiple places at once

Dex-chan lover
So let me guess the subsequent plot:
They put him on trial in a no electronics locked down courtroom
Some stupid journalist/protestor guy smuggles or tries to break in with some electronic device on him
N escapes and hides as a qt anime vtuber to amass followers to prepare for the day he seeks revenge
Calling it here folks

If he can be locked inside of electronics then how did he even get in or out of that dude's pacemaker? Either that's a plothole or they forgot to mention it actually has networking capabilities (which is horrifying, but I think even real pacemakers do that these days).

The AI thing I can buy, though. If he could only see the world through cameras, I can buy that they could reconfigure them. I guess this means that despite being pure electricity, he has to work through any software on a system just like anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread