Denjin N - Vol. 4 Ch. 37

Dex-chan lover
....this was a train wreck. It was promising at the start, but I think there was either too much editorial interference to shore up lagging popularity or something. The ending was so rushed, the two genius detectives barely played any role whatsoever. Meh. All's well that ends well, but I'll likely never remember this manga.

Dex-chan lover
Too powerful they had to get him to kill himself.I was hoping for a better trick from the good guys but this is alright.Pretty nice read overall. Thanks kinjo scan.

That’s it? Kinda underwhelming. I guess this is what happens when the villain is so powerful. It was still a great manga, but I wish the ending was more epic.

Dex-chan lover
They made the antagonist too powerful. It had to end this way because there was nothing anyone could do to an omnipresent ghost.

Aggregator gang
I feel the concept would have worked better in a horror anthology, where the super-powered villain could do all the electric/surveillance shenanigans without having to be stopped.
Eh, was a fun ride. 6/10, would watch idols get penetrated again.

Thanks for the translation! I enjoyed it. There were flaws in the story but I had fun nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread