Denjin N

guess its just guro for the sake of more guro, you better compare it with elfen lied now

not saying its a bad read tho

Group Leader
the premise is like hikari-man from hideo yamamoto manga (ichi the killer and homonoculus)

Dex-chan lover
I didn't like it until the story focused on the idol's pov, maybe chapter 10. Thanks for the translations!!! 💿💿💿

You know, so much for being not human, he for one shouldn't have been alarmed at all... secondly, he could've literally just generated a face - I mean he was able to generate a mask on the spot, why not a legit human face other than his own?!

This is just Death Note with, overall, worse writing. That being said, Death Note was amazingly written, so that’s a high bar to try and pass anyway. Though, I am finding it hard to actually like any of the characters.

I was about to write that this is death note with a loser protagonist, but literally the last two comments already beat me to it.

"Hey , got your nose 👃" 草。
That said, I think the Sudou's will help her be a big idol /model / actress starting with a face surgery or some kind of body modification. That , or they're messed up and have zero empathy.

At first I was rooting for the dude cuz it's nice to see an underdog get OP but then I was quickly reminded that if you gave a stupid loser OP powers, they're still a stupid loser. Hopefully the dude gets less greasy. Feel bad for the girl ngl

Users who are viewing this thread