Petah?!
Prismatic-chan Supporter Joined Oct 17, 2024 Messages 623 Sunday at 10:37 AM #22 it's fine, fatsoman is going to die of obesity before he reaches 30 years of age.
bakkoi Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 2, 2018 Messages 147 Sunday at 12:07 PM #23 Fat Ninja Season!? Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, but he's kinda a real one. At the very least its better than the constant fatslop that is either "woe is me" or "this is how you can tell I'm a villain"
Fat Ninja Season!? Nothing tastes as good as thin feels, but he's kinda a real one. At the very least its better than the constant fatslop that is either "woe is me" or "this is how you can tell I'm a villain"
Curstantine Member Joined Dec 30, 2020 Messages 33 Yesterday at 9:41 AM #25 fuckyou5times said: Ts is NTR right? Click to expand... Can't believe we are calling this NTR now
H Highorse Dex-chan lover Joined Jul 11, 2023 Messages 1,107 Yesterday at 3:30 PM #26 this doesnt even need the erotica. I'm more entertained by juumoji's food exploits
P PeterEnis69 Member Joined Sep 10, 2025 Messages 42 Yesterday at 6:27 PM #27 Is this cockblock Sakamoto? xD
CallMeMForr Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 26, 2024 Messages 200 Yesterday at 9:17 PM #28 Women do not take handkerchiefs from men and masturbate with them. These mangaka don't know how to write women. Gooner shit so I'm out.
Women do not take handkerchiefs from men and masturbate with them. These mangaka don't know how to write women. Gooner shit so I'm out.