Denkigai no Honya-san - Vol. 15 Ch. 94 - The Passage of Time

Dex-chan lover
I genuinely can't tell if you're trolling or actually this stupid over a bunch of harmless drawings. If this was some fucked up edgy series it would've been one thing, but I can't take anything you say seriously without thinking you need a psychiatrist.

You’re right, it wasn’t meant to be a very serious series, but for some reason they just had to make everyone fall in love with each other and ruin it all. They just had to make everyone fall in love with the same person just to make it full of drama and bullshit.
I’m glad you liked it but I hate this series with a passion and I’m sure there are plenty other who agree with me but are too scared to voice it because they get called names for not agree with everyone else.

I’m here to tell them that I agree, this series is horrible

Dex-chan lover
I didn't think I'd ever see this fully translated! I started reading this on November 8, 2013, so it took nearly a decade to finally see the ending. Thanks so much for finishing it! I'm happy with how it ended, with everyone pairing up and Master getting serialized finally.

sad as always to see a great manga ended, but it has been an amazing ride. am happy as well to see the characters get the happy ends they deserve. 8/10, will always remember this fondly

Users who are viewing this thread