Despair Memory Gundam Sequel - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - REPEAT

Dex-chan lover
1. Never thought the badass Kaori would be afraid of leeches.
2. Inoue WTF with the later part of this chapter...?

Dex-chan lover
And I telling myself Gundam is genre real-robot

Now I thought turn-A , g-self and G Gundam weird

Dex-chan lover
I see this series skipped over the standard Gundam realism that usually comes first in favor of jumping into the modern fantasy part that usually comes much later.

I suppose it's not as simple as pulling her out of there. I wonder if she'll be permanently catatonic or insane if she's taken out? Maybe the regenerative powers work on the mind too.

Dex-chan lover
waiting for full Gundam actions in this Kamen Rider Gundam manga be like

proxy-image

Dex-chan lover
And I telling myself Gundam is genre real-robot

Now I thought turn-A , g-self and G Gundam weird
this is UC-AU... stuff gets weird especially that Inoue's at the helm :kek:

I see this series skipped over the standard Gundam realism that usually comes first in favor of jumping into the modern fantasy part that usually comes much later.
This is how I felt during CCA with the Psychoframes and whatnot. Doesn't seems surprising to me too that this one has UC connection when the colony itself got far flung for centuries without connection then suddenly became that reutrning like a boomerang probably filled with Neos (Mutant Newtypes)

1. Never thought the badass Kaori would be afraid of leeches.
2. Inoue WTF with the later part of this chapter...?
Not gonna lie, she looked cute at this panel :kek:

HenFjkK.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ I thought Kaori was just having a flashback at first but nope, her mom is still burning

Dex-chan lover
This is how I felt during CCA with the Psychoframes and whatnot. Doesn't seems surprising to me too that this one has UC connection when the colony itself got far flung for centuries without connection then suddenly became that reutrning like a boomerang probably filled with Neos (Mutant Newtypes)
Well I was OK with that. In my view, watching CCA was like coming straight out of Zeta (not even double Z). So it wasn't like a sudden in-your-face mystical stuff. The first time I ever watched it was somewhat before the age of the real internet, so I didn't know how it would end. But I still expected CCA to end somewhat like it did.

I mean, I expected it to finish Lalah's storyline...which it did, sort of. But I also expected her to appear more. Either way, that brought the expectation for more of that side of UC.

Contributor
"People die when they are killed" I'm afraid that's not truly the case here, when her mom's been burning for 20 years. :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread