Destined Pair? I Disagree!

Group Leader
Yess and they still don't listen to me. So sorry but I won't upload my translation here anymore.

The One
Staff
Admin
@SuzuriFansub

you put up a cover with your groups watermark on it
you deleted all alternative titles
you removed the link going to the official Raw site

these are among the reasons why edit is locked.

Group Leader
@Lymus I didn't know that there was a ruler telling that we can't do it!
And about the raw, I'm not against of people that want to see the raw. I appreciate all the hard work of the author that's why I'm translating it into another language to let the people read it if they don't understand the language. And about the link I didn't put it because I don't like people who see the spoiler in my face. Because there will come people later telling: when will I upload the chapter??!! When?!! I'm tired of that kind of people. That's how I fell into depression, but I tried to give a new change to people. But it was my wrong. Don't worry I won't translate here ANYMORE!

And when I look it up, all that comes up is a Chinese show called perfect couple. Is the title wrong or something???

thank you for sharing this manhua, looks interesting please share more i'd love to see how the story turns out <3

Double-page supporter
fjsdhfgdjgfh this is so cliche. Don't get me wrong! The art is gorgeous and I think the plot is good, but I've heard these types of characters soooo many times. The male lead seeing one rebellious female and going "interesting >:0" and the thing about the true love feels so overused and forced, don't get me started on the friend character. This is a great manga/manhua/whatever if it's one of the first of these that you've read, or some people never find this trope boring? Though,,, again only 3 chapters have been posted, I'll see how this updates, I can see a bit of potential from the
reincarnated ghost and I also wanna see why and how she was assassinated. I also loved how she tried to convert the kingdom into a science one, haven't seen many do that!

This is complete garbage. For those pathetic losers among you. YPU CANT FORCE LOVE.

Users who are viewing this thread