The Saga of Tanya the Evil - Vol. 25 Ch. 75 - A Long-Range Reconnaissance Mission I

Dex-chan lover
Teyanen! my man came back, I hope he drill tanya's trainings in those kids to at the very least make one survive, kids they may be they are still precious resource for the empire and hey they have a role model not to shabby I might say.

Dex-chan lover
Because like this example and this would be real life imagine you returning from the front after months of fighting hoping you have some time to rest and see your family and friends you are shipped out again to the front for months or longer.

Or in daily life you are done with your work you are tired and want to go and now you need to stay because a person was not done with there work. Like it is fine most of the time but in Japan it is a big problem for a lot of office workers.
But in the first case with Tanya, she said she and her squad is good to go. The colonel directly asked her if her troops were fatigued, and she said no. He then asked her directly if shes ok with being redeployed again and she said yes. Wheres the issue here? It makes me think of women that say no to a man and then expects him to read her mind and know she actually meant yes. Or worse, the man actually thinks no means yes and things like rape happen.

In your second example, if you're tired and you don't want to help, then don't? I have no problems with that either, as long as you don't also get uppity and expect others to help you when they are tired.

It all amounts down to the same thing: treat others as you want to be treated. Corollary being treat others the way they've treated you. Help others so that they help you when you need help. Don't expect help from others if you never help them.

If you're a fan of saying things you don't mean, then don't be surprised if misunderstandings happen.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugar's pantomime on page 26. The number "two", and "vomiting", so... "ni" "gero" ("run away!" in Japanese) .

I feel like the mangaka could've conveyed that with "stop" gestures and the humor would've been retained without introducing some weird cultural equivalent of anachronism (is there a word for that?).

It's still funny, so w/e.

Dex-chan lover
"This has to be Being X doing"

no, Tanya. this is what you get for not saying clearly what you actually want

Dex-chan lover
Ugar tried his best to help Tanya but ah she dug her own grave again I mean CURSE BEING X FOR DOING THIS!

Dex-chan lover
"They might well be children"
Did... did he forgot who he works for?

Just noticed raws are at about 99 chapters which is way above the fan/sniper tls. Glad I can read some JP and would start reading the raws

Dex-chan lover
Naww that's all on you, dumbass. Don't bring X here 😂😂
when will she actually fucking understand that being polite like a jap doesn't equate to actually just being polite there lmao also she's bringing in back office etiquette in a fucking warzone specialized facility, go figure 😂😂😂

Double-page supporter
But in the first case with Tanya, she said she and her squad is good to go. The colonel directly asked her if her troops were fatigued, and she said no. He then asked her directly if shes ok with being redeployed again and she said yes. Wheres the issue here? It makes me think of women that say no to a man and then expects him to read her mind and know she actually meant yes.
Yup, totally agreed with you. It's all on her. If only she just open up and say it straight to the point, without any hint, then it would have avoid all the confusion/misinterpretation.

"They might well be children"
Did... did he forgot who he works for?
One child is probably a prodigy, but a whole squadron of them? That's just scraping the bottom of the (human resource) barrel.

Users who are viewing this thread