Destiny Unchain Online ~Kyuuketsu-ki Shoujo to natte, Yagate『Aka no Maou』to Yobareru You ni Narimashita~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Into the Virtual World

Group Leader
Hope you guys enjoy our new overhauled chapters and I hope that new readers can now find reading this manga interesting
and more enjoyable than it used to be. Now this manga can finally receive the love and recognition it deserves!
(We also planning to do the same for chapter 3-9 as well)

Cheers!✌️

Last edited:
Group Leader
Hope you guys enjoy our new overhauled chapters and I hope that new readers can now find reading this manga interesting
and more enjoyable than it used to be. Now this manga can finally receive the love and recognition it deserves!

Cheers!✌️
Thank you for the revisions made to the first chapters, and I really hope that this manga can continue in translation and allow us to read the rest of the story.

Dex-chan lover
888043688448634911.gif

Dex-chan lover
Heh, I don't really need a reason to reread it, but I'll definitely take it. Thanks for the chapters!

Dex-chan lover
hell yes. Love this manga.

I can already feel that I'll go "Yun is Justice!" for the 2nd time

Fed-Kun's army
I have read so much of this genre that im certain i can tell the future, spoilering just in case im right:

So, with the hint about college at the start, added to the fact his dad emphasized getting strong in game, AND the machine has "regenerative" properties.... my guess, the plan by dad was the MC games and becomes strong and the machine copies that strong game characters body to him irl, as he plays, but a bug, probably due to MC actually unknowingly being intersex or something and thus having female DNA, the game gives him a female avatar, when he logs out 3 months later or so to attent the start of college he will find that the machine turned him into a girl, its 50/50 if it also gave him vampire biology too

imagine if my prediction is true tho, frfr.

oh also this is probably a nitpick since Japanese probably doesnt have this clear of a distinction, but while drinking blood isnt vegan, it IS vegetarian. vegetarians can still eat animal products, they just cant eat anything that involves the death of an animal. so vegetarians still eat eggs and cheese as well as, relevantly, drink milk. thusly as long as the victim doesnt actually die, drinking blood is no different to drinking milk and is thus actually perfectly vegetarian

Contributor
Vegetarian vampire... not a good setting... also I really wanted to know how much stronger a full blood vampire is in this game.

Cheers!✌️
How bad are (were) the chapters that they actually needed a overhaul... you make me seriously worried.
This series is actually really good... would be a real shame if it was trashlated...

Dex-chan lover
Vegetarian vampire... not a good setting... also I really wanted to know how much stronger a full blood vampire is in this game.

How bad are (were) the chapters that they actually needed a overhaul... you make me seriously worried.
This series is actually really good... would be a real shame if it was trashlated...
"traslated." I like that...

This one panel sums up the original version up pretty well.

WVn0W2a.png

Chapters 1 and 2 were basically just google translate with no proofreading. This new version is still MTL, but I tried my hardest to make it sound like natural English as possible. The rest of the chapters are better since I was able to proofread and edit them before release, but I think it still sounds awkward in a few places. My self-assessment is the chapters are more than readable, although if you have feedback I'd be happy to hear it. We finally have a JTL now, so chapter 18 onwards should (hopefully) have a noticeable improvement in that regard. Regardless, I hope you enjoy the series.

Dex-chan lover
WAIT A DAMN SECOND?! Did i just read DUO sending data to Cradle, which is (used to be) a medical equipment, saying that Kuo subconsciously giving consent and is now sending "correction to genetic data" for the cradle to began "Body Restructuring"?

Dex-chan lover
Just try to read this again, and his father want a daughter huh
I just started this series and surprised when i read the line about Kuo giving a subconscious agreement, and that the DUO sending "correction to genetic data" for the cradle to began "body restructuring"...

Dex-chan lover
You know, he's to blame, he went into the cradle without asking anything.

Fed-Kun's army
I have read so much of this genre that im certain i can tell the future, spoilering just in case im right:
The premise of the manga also brings up the corrupt corporate staff issue where the game gives customized additional benefits or changes to the children of the game company staff. Of course, this is kept secret from the other paying customers because gamers would not like a corrupt game company to do such things.

Users who are viewing this thread